Saturday, November 22, 2008

scout camp out

On Saturday, I went on a scout camp out!! It was so much fun! We camped at Diamond Fork canyon. Here is something that was funny about the camp out. When we got there, we started a fire and then went to bed, then the next morning, all the scouts woke up before the scout leaders and tried to make a fire. We probably used ten matches and still did not have a fire. Then our leader woke up and came out and got the fire going by blowing on it because it was still hot and had Coals that were hot from the night before, and all day continuously made fun of us by saying (how many matches did I use again?)l.o.l (lough. out. loud.) When we woke up, our toes were freezing, but itwas still fun. I had a hard time getting my shoes on because my feet were so cold. We had tinfoil dinners, pancakes and eggs for breakfast, and sack lunches for lunch.

No comments: