Wednesday, November 12, 2008

taggy, tag, taged, tagily, taged

Ive been tagged, which means that i have to write 7 things that are weird about me. so here i go!!!


1. I love birds but don't care about animals.

2. Okay I love spaghetti and macaroni this is just an example, I like lasagna but don't like spaghetti, but just understand that i love all of those foods, just an example, it means that i like one food but then don't like something that tastes the same.

3. I hate shopping unless we're shopping for stuff that i want.

4. I hate to change my clothes ( just can't stand to).

5. can't stand showers, you may think this weird because to most people it is a break, or nice.

6. i love to be on the computer but just can't watch TV.

and finally 7. I HATE HAIR CUTS.



man!!! there are not very many things weird about me THAT WAS HARD. I tag anybody that looks at this blog who has a blog, I tag them to write 10 things that ther interested in. please comment if you will do it.

No comments: